Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Fourth SMC model available…

 Adventure doesn’t wait and neither does Raider…

Forward and alert, this paint horse will capture your attention with his looks and movement.  Raider has a shaded liver chestnut frame overo coat, which is complimented by a high gloss finish…
I’ve already ordered mine lol make sure I don’t miss the ordering window.  I also tossed in a couple of extras to go along.  The store is looking a little empty.  Most of the stuff sold out are dolls and accessories, which I find interesting.

Well, I know this was short but not much going on.  Til next time!


2 comments:

  1. i LOVE Raider n cannot wait for him to come home! i actually now have an "accidental" conga of Seabiscuit, lol. i will have seven when Raid arrives! (shan, here)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know if I have any other Seabiscuits. I’ll have to look when I’m able. I think my Raider has been delivered.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...