Sunday, December 20, 2020

Stablemate Club Gambler’s Choice...WOW...

 I am very glad they didn’t release the Gambler’s Choice in the G2 Appaloosa or Django because I conga those molds and I haven’t developed a real big liking yet for the Connemara mare.  I like her, but maybe not enough to conga her.  So that being said, I will be happy to get any of the four, although of varying degrees...

Meet....Darling Dahlia!  Dahlia is the 2021 Gambler’s Choice model, created on the new mini Connemara mare mold.  The Traditional sized Connemara Mare, sculpted by Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig, has won so many hearts since her debut in 2014 and now her Stablemates scale version wraps all of that big energy into a little package.  This little spitfire comes in four fantastic colors...






The two I am hoping for are the two in the middle with the pantaloons being third and “Glossy Ocean Blue” blue being least favorite, but I won’t be bummed at all if I get that one.  At least I don’t feel the need to have all four.  If it had been on the G2 Appy or Django, I think I would’ve been in trouble.  Hahahaha.

So, we got the Appy reveal on Friday, the Gambler’s Choice today...does that mean we will get another reveal on Tuesday?  Boy am I glad I decided to sign up for the SMC again.

I am expected a package of fun from Breyer on Tuesday.  Will it actually get here on time?  I guess we will have to wait and see.  Last time I checked the tracker it was on time, but the first time the tracking registered, it said Monday so it’s already been delayed once.  I just checked again and it’s still scheduled for Tuesday so fingers crossed.  I am looking forward to “playing” with my new goodies.  I had a 50% off coupon for two of them so that’s why I bought it.  I was reluctant to pay full price just for something for “play use”.

Okay, well, I guess that is it for now.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I did the weekly grocery shopping this morning and took some cat food to a coworker friend because her van wouldn’t start and she was concerned about running out before her order from Chewy arrived.  She said she would reimburse me, but it was such a nominal amount, I told her to just pay it forward when she could.

Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...