Thursday, December 17, 2020

Oooo la-la! 2021 Stablemate Club Reveal!

 I was on Facebook just now and saw Breyer had posted a photo of one of the 2021 SMC models.  We already know what the molds are, just not the colors.  Well, we know the colors on two of them now.  We’ve known the Clydesdale and now we know what the G2 Appaloosa model looks like and boy am I glad I signed up again!

Meet Tobias...


The paint job is reminiscent of Ferris from the Breyer Collector Event Sweet Home Chicago on the Appaloosa Performance Horse...
Don’t you think?  Tobias has at least two front white socks as opposed to Ferris’ same-side socks, but that’s okay.  They don’t need to make them identical.  Tobias looks like he might be a bay appy while Ferris is a chestnut appy.  I loosely conga the APH but I don’t really like Ferris one way or other.  If someone gave me one or offered one at a really, really good price I would take it, but I’ve never sought one out on the secondary market.

My phone arrived just before 2pm and I’ve already got it set up and I’m quite happy with the size.  Maybe I will take a picture showing the size difference and share it in my next post.  We shall see.  Hahaha.

Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...