Wednesday, December 23, 2020

More Fun Fotos!

Yes, I know I've done posts in the past of other peoples' photos and showing them off, but sometimes the creativity really astounds me and when I see photos that I like, I want to share them.  There's no harm in that, right?  So, let's get on with it!

What attracts my attention to a particular photo that makes me want to share it?  Much of the time, it's the little details such as background scenery or the addition of other animals.  See the nose sticking out over the stall door in the top photo?  And the perfectly blurred out background in the second...

breyerscs

equusinpiration
Then there's the added realism of the scene.  The cowboy holding his lariat while it snows around him.  Even though that's a full-sized house in the background, it's far enough away that it looks like it's in-scale.  And what about the sweet photo of the girl getting up close and personal with her horse...
equusinspiration

greenstables_photo
Again, the background looks to be in scale, although it isn't.  Another thing that gets my attention is the unusual photo.  An angle you don't ordinarily see...
greenstables_photo

greenstables_photo
As a photographer myself, I'm always on the lookout for different angles.  Stuff you don't see everyday or the uncommon angle / position.  I've never really seen them in the model photography world, so when I came across this collector's IG, I was immediately pulled in.

Instagram can be quite a source of inspiration where model horses are concerned.  Well, not just model horses, but a lot of things, but this is model horse-related.  There's a gal who has a G2 Appaloosa conga and on her shelves are little tags that contain the color, where the model came from like a play set or shadow box, and the mold number.  It's really creative and I wish I had the ability to do that, but since my congas are now scattered, that would be difficult...
gesenponies
I conga this mold, as I've probably mentioned before, and she has a lot that I don't have.  Like, all of the ones in this photo.  hahahaha.  

We finally got a picture of the new Stablemate Club boxes.  I don't know how the box is closed, though.  I thought maybe it was the "nesting" type boxes used in the 70s where there's two halves of the box and one fit entirely over the other or if it's got a flap of some sort...
I guess we'll find out when Atticus arrives, huh?

Well, I guess that is it for now.  Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and the next day is Christmas.  I'm sure a lot of people will be glued to their computers on Friday to see what Breyer has in store for us for a Christmas surprise.  I don't think I've seen any advertising from them saying to make sure to tune in for a special surprise, but maybe they didn't do that in the past either.  I don't remember.  We don't really do Christmas around here anymore.  We have a nice dinner, but we don't exchange gifts so it won't be a big deal if I'm on my iPad mini refreshing the Breyer website every hour.  But anyway, I hope everyone has a great Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate.  Til next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...