Thursday, December 31, 2020

Stablemate Club Bonus Model...

I guess I was lying yesterday when I said I'd "see" you next year because here we are again...courtesy of Breyer, of course.

 Meet Leti and Addie!

This pair of rambunctious foals will be our bonus model offering for the 2021 Stablemates Club, and they couldn't be a sweeter pair!  Leti, a bay sabino Clydesdale filly, is the perfect match for our mini Clydesdale Stallion Atticus, and little palomino appaloosa Addie will be a wonderful companion piece for your Dahlia gambler's choice model!  Both foals are finished with a coat of gloss for that extra "wow" factor.  This pair will be available to purchase at the end of the year alongside our final 2021 release!

Every Stablemates Club model comes packaged in a bright and bold "hat box."  These small wonders are hand-crafted with great detail and their decorations share the finesse of their larger Traditional-scale counterparts!

Is it just me or do these foals seem awfully big next to their respective parents?  I guess it would depend on the age of the foal, but they still seem awfully big.  I don't really care for the poses and the head of Addie seems a bit large for her body.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm being too critical.  I like the coloring of Leti, but I don't think I'm going to buy the foals.  I don't collect foals anyway so it's not that big of a deal and fortunately you don't have to buy the 7th model to stay in the club.  Of course, it's the last model released so even if it WAS required, with it being the last one that's no big deal.  

We're still waiting on the new sculpt, model #6 so unless Breyer releases that today, I will "see" you next year and won't be lying this time.  hahaha.  Happy New Year, Everyone!  Til next time!



2 comments:

  1. Ooooooo! I like the Clyde foal, the other one...not so much. I think the Clyde foal looks good with the glossy Atticus, but if you get a matte Atticus, they won’t be as matchy-matchy. I decided to get a second SMC membership because a.) I want a glossy and matte Atticus (hopefully I can trade for what I need) and b.) I want more Crois, and c.) I cannot think of another reason. Lol!!!
    This seems to be the biggest SMC yet-a lot of people are joining for the first time, and others are getting multiple memberships. This is the first time I will have two memberships for any Breyer club.
    I don’t think Breyer will release the new SMC mold yet, I think they do the big reveal at BF? Also of note is that *nothing* has been released for the 2021 VC except Julius...it would have been nice to see what the 2021 offerings are. Anyway, Happy New Year to you and yours, I’ll see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one year I was in the VC, they showed the models before-hand. And I remember for a couple of years before that, they did the same, but for some reason they stopped doing that and it seems to have made a lot of people upset. I don't like not knowing in advance what I'm going to be buying.

      Hopefully you will get one of each of the Atticus (Attici? lol) and two different colors of the Croi. I always worry that I'll get the same one.

      I hope you have a great New Year and I will see you next year! hahaha.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...