Thursday, December 17, 2020

NEW FOR 2021!

 Breyer has released some of the new models for 2021.  It's only the Traditionals so we still have Classics and Stablemates to wait for, but that's okay.  

So, without further ado...

This appaloosa looks a lot like the CC Shuffle from Breyerfest a few years ago, but the blanket pattern is different and it has a darker mane and tail than the CC Shuffle.  I think I may have to get it.  We shall see.
I don't collect the mold or unicorns so this is an easy pass.
It says this is a new sculpture, but isn't this Georg and Oak?  Maybe they mean as a Regular Run it's new.  I like him in this color, but not sure if I'll get him or not...

This one I'm super excited for.  He was on the cover of the 2020 issue of Just About Horses and a lot of people, me included, went nuts over him.  Not every cover horse has ended up as an actual model so I'm glad to see this one has.  I can't wait to get him.  I don't really conga the Geronimo mold.  I thought I was going to, but I guess I decided not to without making the actual decision, if that makes any sense.
This is an interesting pair.  They used the Forever Sage mold, which is supposed to be a Mustang, so that's accurate, but then a TB foal.  hahaha.

So, which are your favorites?  Any of them MUST haves?

As a side note, my new phone is supposed to be here by 8:00pm tonight, but at last check, it's at the sorting facility in the next city over so it's not likely it will make it to the facility in my city and be put on a truck for delivery today.  Good thing I didn't have to pay for next day delivery.  hahaha.  

Okay, that's it for now.  Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...