Friday, October 30, 2020

New Stablemate Sets for 2020...

For 2020?  It's the end of October, which means 2020 is almost over.  I guess there's still time to release them before the year is over.  hahaha.  Anyway, let's get started.

There's a couple of small SM barn playsets.  One is regular horses...


 and the other is for unicorns...



The Unicorn Magic Wooden Carry Stable comes complete with 6 Stablemates unicorns.  Designed to be easy for small hands to carry, the wooden carry case makes the perfect take-along toy!   What I don't like about these sets is that while technically you're getting 6 models, you're only getting 3 different molds because you're getting two of each, just in different colors, except for the pink unicorns.  But I guess little kids don't care about stuff like that.

Next is a new deluxe wood stable...

With unique liftable roof panels, working doors and windows, and 7 stalls, the Breyer Farms Stable allows for engaging play from every angle.  Whether you'r dreaming of a lesson stable or backyard barn, this set comes with everything needed: 2 Stabelmates scale horses, 12 pieces of fencing, feed bag, water trough, hay bale and sticker sheet to personalize the stable.  It's pretty neat, but I don't like the color scheme.  Blue and purple?  hahaha.  Good thing the two models aren't anything I collect.  I like the original barn better and if I had room I'd get the other one.  There's also a bundle that includes the Horse Crazy Gift Set, but I already have the two horses in that set that I like.

Also new is the Land Rover and Tag-A-Long Horse Trailer

The Land Rover and Tag-A-Long Trailer features die-cast metal vehicle with working doors and rolling wheels.  You'll travel in style with the two-horse trailer featuring a drop-down loading ramp.  Comes with 2 ponies: a bay and a palomino!  I don't have the truck and gooseneck trailer and I'm not sure which I would buy over the other.  If this was a Range Rover instead of a Land Rover, I would probably consider buying this one, which is kind of ironic since Land Rover makes the Range Rover, but they look very different and I don't really care for Land Rovers.  hahaha.

And finally, we have the Stablemates Wood Shadowbox Barn Display...

Perfect to hang on a bedroom wall or sit on a dresser, Breyer's quality wood display shadowbox fits a whole collection of Stablemates 3" horses!  Comes with 4 horses (6036 Dapples and Dots) and features two hooks on the back for hanging.  There's no price tag showing for this, but I imagine it's going to be a bit high.  And I laugh at the "fits a whole collection"...not MY collection.  hahahaha.  It is a pretty neat-looking display, though.  I like the grey and white colors.  Very visually appealing.

So, I guess that's it.  I went to the Breyer website to get pictures and information on the two SM barns and ended up finding a lot more!  Well, maybe not "a lot", but more.  hahaha.  I initially found out about the two new barns on Instagram and I saw some discussion about the new Land Rover and Trailer on Blab, but I haven't seen anything about the display box or deluxe barn.  What do you guys thing?  Anything that catches your fancy that you might be interested in getting?  Breyer sure has been hitting us hard with new releases the past week or so, haven't they?  At least this stuff isn't available for sale yet.  hahaha.

Well, til next time!


2 comments:

  1. shan, here. Just wish they'd have the leopard Appy Indian Poneh of the set like they originally had planned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which set are you talking about? If it’s the SM barn, I don’t think you would want an IP in that set. They are obviously not very well-made.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...