Friday, October 23, 2020

2021 Premier Club Sneak Peek!

Well, Breyer has released a Sneak Peek of one of the Premier Club horses. I'm not in the club so I don't get early emails and don't know all the details. I don't know if this is the first release or if it's one sometime during the year. I do know it's sculpted by Rayvin Maddock. I don't know much about Rayvin, but I've seen her name in the hobby. I can't say that for every sculptor. Anyway...here is what the model looks like...
It's name is Fireheart and it is definitely in an "explosive" position. From the chatter I've seen, "he's" already quite popular and people are saying they will be joining the club just for this model. Me? No. It's nicely done, but the mold does nothing for me. Certainly not enough to spend the money on and risk liking or not liking the other 3 models. I was in the Premier Club for 1 or 2 years and only kept maybe one of the horses. I don't even remember now. I would have to see what the models were over the years. I know I have Emerson, but he was gifted to me.

 Well, I know this was short, but nothing else is going on worth talking about. Anyway, till next time...

PS--- apparently I was in the wrong view while typing posts and that is why I was having an issue with it running paragraphs together if there was no photo or something to separate.  Yay!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...