Monday, April 6, 2020

Early Monday Morning Sneak Peek Revealed...

Happy Monday!

Did you have a good weekend?  We couldn't think of a better way to start off this week than with a model reveal.  Say hello to your Saturday Raffle Model - Order of the Thistle!

The Order of the Thistle is the greatest Order of chivalry in Scotland, and we felt this name was fitting for such a handsome model - he looks absolutely regal.  The order of the Thistle may date as far back as the early 9th century and recognizes sixteen Knights with the highest honor in Scotland, as well as Scottish men and women who have either held public office or contributed to national life in Scotland.  This Order is only second to the English Order of the Carter (also headed by the Queen) and members of the Order don stunning green velvet robes when participating in official activities.

Order of the Thistle has been done on Jennifer Scott's beautiful new Racking Saddlebred Stallion, mold #802, with a stunning new look.  He sports a glittering gold champagne tobiano pinto pattern, complete with mapping, a soft pearl basecoat to really shine, detailed eyes and a green ribbon in his mane for good measure.

Keep your eyes on the BreyerFest Blog - we've got another reveal coming up!

Well, I was right about it being a tobiano pattern, but that's a hollow "victory" as I didn't know what the mold was.  Not that I even tried to figure it out.  I'm glad this is a raffle horse and not a Special Run, even though I have no interest in getting it.  I love the pattern, but not the mold.  I also don't care for the color in the mane and tail.  I think it has too much color in the tail and not enough in the mane.  hahaha.  I am sure there's plenty of people who will like him, though, and will buy lots of raffle tickets in an attempt to win one.  I don't pay much attention to raffle models since you have to be there in order to win or really REALLY trust your pick-up person to be honest and collect your model should your number be called and then send it to you.  I think there's only been a couple of raffle models I've liked in the past anyway.  Wasn't there one on Valegro a couple of years ago?

Yeah.  2016 we saw Valegro as a grulla appaloosa named Cinza...
I remember there being a lot of good-natured fighting over him on Blab because a lot of people wanted him.

Well, anyway, so it's Monday.  The start of another week...another work week...week 3 of working from home.  Nothing new to report around here.  My weekend was okay.  Nothing too exciting.  I went grocery shopping and did the laundry.  Or was it, did the laundry and went grocery shopping?  Hahahaha.  I hope everyone is doing well.  Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Yes i want the Hamilton Raffle...He is striking and i love his color!! i see what you mean about the mane not quite jiving with the tail in the color. i would like to see more of that light "red brown" in the mane and i'd like to see it all the way from the roots of his mane throughout the ends of the hairs if that makes any sense, lol?

    i dearly wanted Cinza Valegrow but alas i did not get him. i even had a dear friend "threaten" to trade him to me for my orange-yellow Sunny, the centerpiece raffle at the Sunshine Event that was held in Florida in 2011. The friend ultimately decided she better sell him (Cinza) for money rather than trade him, though. She, though, added that if she were to trade that i'd be the only one she'd do it with...To be honest, though, i don't believe i would have gone through with the trade as i have become rather attached to my "Punch Bowl Float", HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I know what the "Punch Bowl Float" looks like. I will have to hunt down a photo when I get a chance. I was pretty sure you were one of the ones jonesying for the Cinza, even more than I was, but I couldn't remember for sure.

      The thing with the tail that I just noticed is that it's 3 colors. Originally I thought it was 2, but now I see the lighter brown in the middle. Anyway, there's no...how do I put it...it's just white, tan, brown...no...gradiance? I don't think that's a word, but the colors don't blend into each other.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...