Friday, March 27, 2020

I give up! ANOTHER sneak peek!

The last time Breyer gave us two sneak peeks in the same week, we had to wait about a week for either one of them to be revealed because it was just before BreyerWest.  But those were pretty close to each other and this one is at the opposite end of the week of the other.  This sneak peek is just a sliver of the model...


A lot of people are guessing the mold is Rhian and Caudell or however their names are spelled.  But people have been guessing that pair for awhile now.  They're also guessing it's another paint, but I think I have to disagree with that one.  I think what we're seeing is the rump and tail so at the minimum, it's a palomino.  There might be a pinto or appy pattern, but who knows from this photo.

The caption reads:  The calendar may say it's spring, but the weather outside still isn't sure.

The early bird ticket deadline is coming up soon, and we are almost out of Special Run models to reveal.  Can you guess who this is?  Check back soon for the unveiling!

It will be interesting to see who it is and if the people who've been guessing Rhian and Caudell are finally correct.  hahahaha

Yesterday I was looking at Facebook and was looking at the feed of someone I know of who has some horses a couple of towns over from me.  She had posted some pictures that I thought were funny and are actually hobby-related...


When you finally finish with the shedding blade and your horse is smaller than you remembered.  hahahaha.  I thought it was a clever use of horse hair and a model.  Who is the model?  I'm not sure.

Well, I guess that is it for now.  I've managed to survive my first week working from home...so far since it's still early on Friday.  hahaha.  Hopefully by Monday I will have my desk in my room set up so I can work in there.  A drawback to that is my collection is in my room and I might be distracted by them.  I need to dust them big time.  Maybe Jake the Farrier will help me.  He needs another job.  Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...