Friday, February 21, 2020

Well, that's just odd...another Sneak Peak...

On Wednesday, Breyer released the 3rd sneak peak for Breyerfest.  The next logical step would be revealing the entire model, right?  That's what usually happens.  But not this time.  Today they released ANOTHER sneak peak without revealing the first one...
They also didn't give much of a written clue.  It looks like vintage white, but it could also be pale palomino.  Aaaaack.  To me, it looks like a rump, but no clue on what model it belongs to.  Breyer has just been too good at keeping the models a secret until the full reveal.  I don't think anyone yet has correctly guessed what a model has been, although Hamish had correct guesses based on what they would like for it to be.  Like, a couple of people mentioned it might be the Black Angus and someone said it could be an Irish Moiled bull and both people ended up being correct.

Well, hopefully they'll do a full reveal of Wednesday's sneak peak soon.  If it's today then I'll update this post, but if it's another day it will likely get its own post.  I just find it odd that they'd release a new sneak peak without revealing the current one.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!  This is probably my shortest post yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...