Tuesday, January 28, 2020

2nd Breyerfest Sneak Peak...

I know today is only Tuesday, but that's okay.  It's not my fault Breyer is releasing the sneak peak before my posting day and the full reveal after!  hahaha.

So, without further ado...we have something...spotted...
Gosh that's tiny, but I can't do anything about it.  I'm not going to even attempt to guess the mold, but I know it's an appaloosa!  hahaha.  Apparently, though, someone on Facebook "flipped" the image and some people are thinking it's on the new Georg mold...
Wouldn't it be nice, though, if it was on Carrick instead?  I don't have anything really against Georg per se...
He's nice-enough looking.  I've never seen him in person, I'm just not a huge fan of chunkey monkey poneys.  The paint design looks like it could be similar to the Appaloosa Performance Horse...
Oh man wouldn't it be great if that's who it was!  But since that was a regular run way back when, they won't make it a Special Run now.  So in the interim I will hope for a Carrick instead of Georg, because I like him better...
Which reminds me...I still need to get me a Carrick.  Matte or Glossy, it doesn't matter.  I just want one.  I haven't looked in awhile for one, though.

Anyway, tune in tomorrow for your regularly scheduled blog post and later in the week for the full reveal of the 2nd Special Run!  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...