Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Languishing...

Hey there.  I know this blog hasn't been very active, and I wish I had a good reason for that...like I've been super busy doing something really fun, but that isn't the case.  The truth is, I don't think anyone is even reading it anymore.  My most recent post only got 2 views.  I don't care about comments, but if nobody is reading it, there is no reason to write anything, which is a shame since I have ideas of posts to make.  If only the views counter thing wasn't visible so I could delude myself into thinking people are still reading it.  I don't want to abandon it, but...


Funny horse-related flow chart for chuckles...

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, love this! Especially since we started talking about blankets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. The timing is perfect, you're right. I hadn't even thought of that. I have a print version hanging up in my cubicle at work and anyone who sees it gets a kick out of it. Even non-horse people. I just thought it was appropriate since the weather is getting colder here in the desert and there's always a big debate in the horse world about blanketing vs non-blanketing.

      Delete
  2. Here's one silent reader. I remember being really surprised and happy when found this blog, since too less people do blogging and yet about model horses these days.

    I personally stopped spying the pageviews and such quite a long time ago, because my blogs aren't known either.

    From your blog I have enjoyed especially the many informative articles and opinions. They're something I wish to see more around, but people just don't write about such topics most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and letting me know what you think, I really appreciate it. It's very hard to not notice the page views...or lack of...when it shows a big ol ZERO. hahaha.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...