Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Ursa Major & Ursa Minor - A Collector Club Animal Web Special...

 So...yesterday..was it yesterday?  Yeah, I guess it was...an email came out from Breyer with one of their wonderful "sneak peeks" for an upcoming model...

Right off the bat someone mentioned a bear and someone else followed up with "a midnight blue wintery panda set".  Another person also guessed a Panda bear, while someone else guessed "maybe it's the bears Ursa Major and Ursa Minor".   Well, we had a correct guess with the animal and a correct guess with the names...meet Ursa Major and Ursa Minor...
This year's Collector Club exclusive Special Run animal is actually two animals- a lovely set of pandas!  Every mama bear knows that her cub is the center of her galaxy!  This sweet and starry pair is named after the constellations nicknamed "The Great Bear" and "The Lesser Bear" found in the night sky.

Both mama and her cub have a pearly white coat with shaded blue markings flecked with stars.  Topped with a high gloss finish, this celestial pair looks like they climbed right out of the night sky.

This web special is a limited edition of only 350 pieces, and is packaged in a Breyer mail order box.  The price includes shipping and handling.

Hmmm...I'm intrigued.  I only have one bear and cub set and that is the ones from Breyerfest.  The "spots" in the dark part of their bodies looks odd to me.  Like it's unfinished, but I have to admit, they're pretty cute.  Do I want to enter to win for them, though?  It's a 3 day window, which seems to be standard nowadays.  What to do, what to do?  I may enter and then decide if I want to buy or not if I end up being selected.  I haven't won any of the web specials this year that I've entered for.  I don't remember how many of them I've entered for, though.  hahaha.

Anyway, tomorrow is my usual blogging day and I am working on a post so make sure to check back then.  Til next time!


2 comments:

  1. That makes two of us...who haven't been picked for any Web Specials this year that is! i have entered for EVERYTHING except the Strawberry Clearware Hackney. i was about to ask this question of the Universe if there is anyone out there who is a member of the Deluxe Collector Club who's entered for everything this year and yet hasn't gotten chosen for any Web Specials yet this year??? And yes, i entered for the bears but i entered for my friend, Karla...(shan, here)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how many I've entered for. None of the decorators, I'm pretty sure, except for the bears. I don't think it matters if you're in the regular CC or the deluxe on whether you win anything. It shouldn't anyway since that wouldn't really be fair.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...