Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Festive Filigrees Stablemates...

 Annnnnd once again, Breyer is going after our wallets.  hahaha.  Introducting Festive Filigrees Stablemates Limited Edition Holiday Blind Bag...

                          
Tis the season for festivities - and filigrees!  Breyer's 2020 holiday blind bags feature four fabulous Stablemates, each sporting a filigree finish.  Unwrap your gift to find one of these four festive surprises:

Mini Connemara Mare in green filigree

Mini Gypsy Vanner in silver filigree

Mini Smart Chic Olena in red filigree

Lipizzaner in florentine (gold filigree)

I think this is the first time they have done a decorator on Stablemates like this.  Holiday decorators, I mean.  I like the silver filigree, but not the Brishen mold.  I wish they had put the silver on the Croi because I kind of like the Croi mold but not the green color...
or even the red or gold would've made me happier than the green.  It's just so...green.  hahaha.  But Breyer didn't ask me my opinion when they were deciding which color to put on most mold.  hahaha.  I won't be ordering any.  Since it's a blind bag, you could get two of the same ones and I don't like any of them enough to spend the money on them.  Oh well.  I'm sure there's plenty of people who will be buying them.  That's what I like about the hobby...there's something for everyone.  You know what I would like to see?  A lady Phase in silver filigree.  Or San Domingo in red.  Or vise versa.

Boy howdy...it's Tuesday and I've already blogged twice.  I hope to be back tomorrow with my regular / not-so-regular Wednesday post.  Til next time!



2 comments:

  1. Grrr! Wish i knew these things "self delete" when you lose internet connection because then i would have cut, pasted, and saved my comment! i started to say something like i only have the Appy Starlette Croi and the Sugarplum Croi as i am an not a huge fan of the mold. But yet i have severely gravitated toward the mini Croi as i have them all now! Which is fine since i have the Christmas deco Shermies, lol. i DO NEED a red SCO mini, though! i do love the green, though! shan, here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really care for the traditional sized Croi, even though I would LOVE to have a model sculpted by SMB...but the mini? Very cute!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...