Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Meet Honeybunch -- Palomino for Christmas

Oh no! Two blog posts in one day! Yes, I could've added to the other one I posted, but it was pretty lengthy to begin with so I decided not to add to that length and just do a new post for this model. Make holiday wishes come true for yourself or someone special with Honeybunch - the 2020 Palimino for Christmas. She comes with a striking palomino coat, complete with a lightly pearled mane, tail and leg feathering that make her appear to carry the sfot shimmer of a winter's frost. Wrap her in her very own pastel plaid and pink-trimmed blanket. Complete with her own gift box, this year's Pony for Christmas makes a very special gift.
I like the gift box. Have they always done a "Pony for Christmas"? I don't remember seeing them before. She's cute and a decent price, but I won't get her. I don't collect this mold and with space at a premium, I can't really buy a one-off I'm not totally in love with. How about you? Will you be buying Honeybunch?

2 comments:

  1. shan, here. i have space issues as you do. But, gaahh! i do LOVE her, this Honeybunch! She's so pretty! i have Emma...A unique fact i just discovered was that the mini Black-eyed-Susan/"Emma" (air-finger quotes as she isn't a she) is that "she" is a he; a fully intact male!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. I don't have any on the Emma mold and know nothing about it on the gender.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...