Monday, March 23, 2020

A Monday Sneak Peek...

So...while I await for the rest of my computer to be set up so i can work from home, I bring to you a Breyerfest sneak peek.  Before I do, though, I want to say this about working from home...we don't know how long this will last.  During a conference call with my unit this morning my manager said he has heard this work from home thing could last anywhere from 1 to 12 weeks.  I can only hope we aren't going through all of this just to go back to the office in a week or two.  He did also say, though, that if this work from home "test" works out it may open the door for future opportunities.  If that is the case, I will be first in line to sign up!  I would move to a more permanent desk space, though.

Also, I would like to apologize in advance for any misspellings, words not capitalized and incorrect punctuation/lack of punctuation.  I am writing this blog on my phone and I can't see the full screen so I may miss something.

So...onto the good stuff!

Breyer decided to surprise us with a Monday Sneak Peek...
And the caption they provided...

We are kicking off this week with a sneak peek worthy of a jig! Can you guess who this one is?

From first glance it appears as though they actually gave us a snippet of an upright model...possibly the back near the withers.  Of course, with the way Breyer has been this year, you can't take the photo at face value.

Someone on Blab said it looked like Big Ben to them and provided this comparison...

A lot of people are agreeing with her.  I can sort of see it but there is more of a pronounced withers area on Big Ben but someone good with photo editing software could probably flatten it.  I'm surprised it's another paint, though.  Oh well.  I have no complaints.  I like paints.
My only wish is that they had chosen a different color combo.  

Well, I guess that is it for now.  Check back later this week for the reveal.  I hope everyone is doing well and not going stir-crazy yet.  My state isn't doing a shelter in place type thing yet and hopefully they won't.  Not that I have anywhere to go.  I just like the option, you know?  Hahaha.  Take care and until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for posting this sneak peak! This is the first time i've seen it and i hope it is Big Ben! Ben looks so good as a paint! i loves Big Ben but i don't have very many of him...shan, here. :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like or dislike Big Ben. I would like him better and would probably conga him if it wasn't for his insanely pouffy forelock.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...