Monday, February 10, 2020

3rd Breyerfest Sneak Peak...

I was on Facebook and saw Breyer had posted they'd put up a sneak peak on their website.  I checked Blab to see if anyone had posted about it yet and was surprised to see nobody had.  So I went to the website so I could make a snip-it and posted it on Blab...
If someone is able to guess the mold from this photo, I am going to be completely shocked.  The color and paint reminds me of Great Spirit Horse on the San Domingo mold...sort of...
It wouldn't be, of course, but that's what it reminds me of.  The tiny square revealed by Breyer could be the barrell of the horse because there's not much on a model that would be that smooth.  Maybe the flank between the base of the tail and the stifle area...

I don't know.  I am excited to find out what it is, although not so much to hear people complain that it's another paint/appaloosa.  Oh well. 

As of this posting, only one person has commented and it was about the "splatter spots" and whether it might be old school appaloosa or pintaloosa.  I subscribed to the thread so I can see what other ideas are without having to keep checking back on Blab.  But I tell you what, short of the model being on a mold I absolutely do NOT like in any way, shape or form (<ahem> ashquar> ... I'm in trouble because that would mean 3 models that I want.



2 comments:

  1. Lol, people are so good at guessing what the models are that Breyer now has to get really creative to keep us from guessing. I guess they thought they were slick posting Oak’s sneak peek upside down, but that model reveal was guessed right quick.
    That sneak peek does make you think of the Great Spirit Horse-it’s going to be exciting to see who it is. I know folks were guessing that this may be the non-equine critter, so this is going to be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I think the image is too smooth to be a non-equine. Most of the pictures I've seen of cows/bulls, there's a lot of wrinkles in the body. A dog would have lots of lines from fur unless it's a short-haired breed like a Pug. Flipping an image is easy...smoothing out body lines or fur lines, not so much. So I think it's still going to be a horse.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...