Wednesday, January 8, 2020

It’s still technically Wednesday so...New model?

A new model was spotted on a German website and it’s creating quite a buzz...
Her name is Winx and there is more that isn’t known about her than is.  We know she’s on the Emerson mold.  We know she’s modeled after a famous Australian race horse.  What we don’t know is when she will be available.  If she will be a regular run or special run.  And if she will be available in Europe only or will US dealers be able to get her.  Initially it was believed she was a “surprise” 2020 offering, but then someone contacted Breyer and was told she isn’t for sale so now it’s speculated she might be available as a mid-year release.  Either way, I hope she is easily available because I want one.  Even though I’m not a horse racing fan, I like her color so I can excuse the fact that she’s a portrait model of a race horse.  I have a Secretariat on the Smarty Jones mold and I used to have a PharLap eons ago.  

Since she isn’t apparently going to be available anytime soon, there’s a lot of speculation about how long the photo will be on the website where it was first spotted and another blogger mentioned something about a Cease & Desist song & dance.  Hahahaha. How would that happen?  Would they send a message to the owner of Blab and have the thread removed from the forums?  What about the people who blog about it...how will they find those to tell them not to talk about it?  It’s not like you can do a Google search and find it.  I know.  I tried.  I had to go three pages before finding anything about the race horse.  If I am contacted by Breyer and asked to delete this post then I will, but since nobody reads this to begin with, I’m not worried they will discern it.  Hahahaha.

Well, that’s it for now...again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...