Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Oh no...who do we have here...?

 Well, I don't know what to say.  We had a new arrival on Monday at the Desert Horizon Ranch and he has, shall we say, caused a bit of a commotion?  So, who is it?

The photo was taken at an angle.  I don't think I like it now, but I'm not going to change it.  hahaha.  Any clue who it is?
How about now?  He seems to have disproportionately large hands.  But regardless, may I introduce "Flamboyant Cousin Rick".  He's a happy sort of guy who likes to move and groove a lot.  We're not real sure whose cousin he is or if he's even an actual member of the family, but everyone seems to like him...

He and Eccentric Uncle Bob were like long-lost brothers and had plenty to talk about while Cassie just wanted to hug him.  Jake the Farrier, however, doesn't seem to be too sure of any of this...
Where is he going to put ANOTHER bed in his already cramped house?  Hopefully Flamboyant Cousin Rick doesn't eat a whole lot.  Those clothes have to go, though.  He'll scare the horses and the clothes don't provide much protection around a ranch.

Well, hopefully things will go smoothly and Flamboyant Cousin Rick will settle in nicely.  I guess we'll have to wait, huh?   He does seem to have a large personality to go with his large hands!  Tune in to see how things work out for this group.

Til next time...!





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow you got one!!! I love the option to switch heads for the different expressions. I see a lot of adventure in the future with Flamboyant Cousin Rick!
    Now I want to get a Richard Simmons doll now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. A total impulse buy, for sure. I got him from Amazon...you know...in case you’re curious. It’s a little odd having a “random head” in my doll drawer, though. Lol

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...