Monday, February 1, 2021

BF Ticket Sales Day!

 Well...today tickets went on sale for BreyerFest 2021: Horse of a Different Color...

I said in a previous post that I wasn't sure if I was going to buy an All-Access Ticket or not because the only model I was really gaga over was the (shhhh!!! secret!) Marwari model, but I decided to go ahead and buy one.  Just one.  When asked for my "wish list" I will select that one and a 7 Arts Surprise model.  That was a big reason for my decision to buy one...that the surprise model would turn out to be one I conga or even like enough to want one.  Hopefully I will be able to get my Marwari.  With the larger run numbers, I'm not too worried.  A bit, but not super worried.  I think the "extra" VIP tickets went on sale today, too, but those are showing as out of stock.  I wasn't going to get one of those anyway.  The 4 pack of Stablemates also went on sale today and are still available, too, but I don't like those.  I will try to get the larger set, though.  I think there's 3 in that set that I like.

Well, I know this has been short.  Not much going on.  hahaha.  Til next time.


5 comments:

  1. (shan, here) i went ahead and bought two more tix of the All-Access in addition to the VIP ticket i bought because Breyer picked me for one...i may need to save up and buy a couple more, though, because i want ALLLLL the horses and a bull, lol. Won't be able to afford them all, probably, but maybe the hubby will help me out? i surely HOPE you get your (shhhh!!! secret!) Marwari especially since you are only getting one ticket! i dearly want one (shhhh!!! secret!) Marwari, too! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy, you're going to have tickets "all over the place". hahaha. I hope you're able to get what you want with your All-Access ones, though.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...