Friday, November 13, 2020

Bonus Post --- Stablemate Club...

 This will be short and "sweet".  Hahahaha.  I believe I mentioned in an earlier blog post that I was going to re-join the Stablemate Club after being out of it for about 3 years, I think it's been.  My decision to re-join was based on the first model that was revealed...

Well, the silhouettes of the other 5 molds have been revealed and now I am definitely going to re-join!
I can't see all of the one to the far right so I don't know who that is, but I do know that the two in the background are molds I actively conga and I'm super happy they're using the G2 Appaloosa mold.  It's been awhile since they've used it as a stand-alone.  And I've been a fan of the Django since it first premiered in the SMC.  I think that was the first year.  I don't have any on the Croi mold yet so that will be neat.  They're also changing the packaging for 2021.  I think this will be the 4th generation of packaging.  hahaha.  There will also be a 7th model option for purchase, which I don't know if they've done before.  It will be interesting to see who they use for the Gambler's Choice.  Hopefully it won't be on the G2 Appy or the Django.  That would suck.  I still don't have the copper dapple chase piece from the blind bags.  I'm not one who has to have all the variations of a model, but when they're different colors, that's different from a variation.

Luckily I have until December 31st to join because I still need to renew my Collector Club membership since you have to be in that before you can join any of the extra clubs.  What a way to get more of my money, eh, Breyer?  hahahaha.  Anyway, I don't feel like buying both today and will probably wait until next month.  Good thing the SMC isn't a club with a certain number of slots available like the Vintage Club is.

Our weather is cooling down here in the desert and I'm very happy about that, but with it comes the chill and the feeling that you just can't get warm.  That doesn't happen constantly, but enough that it can be annoying.  My bedroom can be a little on the chilly side and I have to snuggle under a blanket, but then it sometimes warms up during the night and I get too hot so off goes the blanket.  hahaha.

Okay.  I guess that is it for now.  Til next time!


4 comments:

  1. The model on the far right looks to me like it's the G1 'Seabiscuit' Stablemate... I have one on my desk galloping alongside my gray G2 thoroughbred, roan G3 mustang, and gray G4 Arabian like they're having a race. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? You could be right. I compared it to a photo on IDYB and it looks like the same pose. That’s funny about the looking like they’re racing. — Brenda (blog owner)

      Delete
  2. Man, i feel so out of it! So outta touch! i shouldn't admit on here that i hadn't seen the other silhouettes of the molds we will be getting until yesterday on fb!(i feel like i need a blue couch to hide behind!) Had i been a "responsible blog-reader", i would have known this about Breyer's offerings for the SMC lol well before i saw it on fb! But, i joined anyway a few days ago not knowing anything we'd be getting except for the Clyde...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You ARE a bad blog reader! hahaha. Kidding. No worries. Hopefully you like some of the offerings coming up in the new year for the club.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...