Monday, January 6, 2020

Seattle Soiree Update...

So...today started the entry period for the Collector Club Event in May called Seattle Soiree and boy did Breyer really take it down to the wire in announcing any sort of information.  They did give us the logo a couple of days ago, though, and it's pretty snazzy-looking...
but they hadn't released any other information.  I asked about it on their Facebook page this morning and was told that they would be providing us that when the entry period "went live" later.  Within a couple of hours the website was updated with a page for the event and more information.  The ticket price is the same as last time, which is no big surprise.  There will be a welcome reception, although it doesn't say where that will take place.  The Saturday party will be a Roarin' 20s theme and will be held at the Space Needle, which is pretty cool.  I wonder if it will be in the plaza at the base or in the restaurant, although they can't exactly shut down the restaurant just for us.  hahaha.  The hotel is an Embassy Suites...in Bellevue, which is interesting.  Good thing they provide transportation.  The price per night isn't too horrible, but not too good either and I'm still considering my alternate hotel should I get chosen.  They also released a picture of Redmond, the celebration model.  He's on the Bristol mold and while he's quite attractive, I'm likely selling him.  I already have a potential buyer lined up...
The part of the entry period that is different from Scottsdale Stampede and what I don't like the most is that you can't just enter and name your person later.  You have to name them NOW.  I don't know why they changed it and it would've been nice if they'd been more specific about that on the information page.  I keep looking back at it and I guess they did put that.  It says "Purchase is limited to the number of attendees indicated on your official entry form, up to two people, and is not transferable once entry form is submitted."  Breyer said something on their Facebook page about if there are duplicate names on the winners list, we will move on to the next name on the waitlist, since each person can only purchase a single ticket to the event.  So if both my accounts are drawn, I can only purchase "one" ticket.  This whole thing seems kind of poorly planned.  They're not being very forthcoming on certain details, but I guess that's how it is.    We will see.  I don't want to badmouth it too much before the event even happens.  I should save that until afterwards.  hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every one.

That’s not fair! Lol

 Okay…so I was looking at Facebook earlier an say a model that caught my eye.  Now, this isn’t a super new mold,but this is only the, what, ...